Oct 30, 2007

Faith
I look at the world through the eyes of faith,
Wonder at the amazing works that is laith,
before me to understand and comprehend,
for the hand of God that touched,
everything that ever breathed!

I see simplicity in creation,
showcasing craftmanship in its perfection.

I live my life through faith,
and I achieve everything that life hath,
thrown at me..!!
for faith makes life special,
and all its instances jovial.

Faith makes us experience God,
making us aware that we erred,
for much in life we expected,
not knowing life is to be experienced,
in each day, each hour,
each second of the love poured on us.

We are the creation of love,
children of peace,
endorsed by faith,
we can do nothing, but live a life of,
faith and only faith.

Have faith and a life liveth,
so forth will never stumble,
or tremble,
but stand to the challenges.

If one can move mountains through faith,
walk on water through faith,
then life and all its worries, is nothing but a speck of dust..

Have faith, and you will never worry,
never be sorry,
of yourselves and about your mistakes!
Have faith..and see how life changeth!
tenny poems# 3

Today was a tiring day with the 37th Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering conference being held in Edmonton. So during the lunch break, yours truly and a colleague went out to have lunch. We walked a couple of blocks to get to the bus stop and catch the bus we were supposed to travel. Hungry and tired we were, we saw our bus coming in the opposite lane to us. We cant cross the road as the signal just turned green. I was sure, I would miss the bus and will have to wait a good time before another one shows up. But my colleague just muttered 'have faith, my friend!!'. Miraculously the bus not only waited, we just comfortably got in the bus and have a great lunch. 

"Faith makes all things possible............." (unknown author)

No comments: