May 15, 2008

Welcome back

To all of my friends, my blog is up and running once again after a temporary shutdown earlier this year :)

And what a year it is turning to be. The experiences I went through could have slumped and slaughtered any man but the wealth of lessons it has offered me and in shaping my priorities from now on in life are huge and enormous!

I realise one thing. Each of us has a certain degree of goodness and evil within us. I believe than the evil around us, it is the evil from within us has the maximum destabilizing power when provoked and I tell you the magnitude is huge and enormous.

I don't wish to scare my readers with silly, sordid tales but I plan to continue what I do the best: writing good and feeling good.

Move over Amitabh and Aamir, I am back in the reckoning!!

IMG_0099

Tenny

No comments: