Oct 16, 2008

Historical Times

Hello All,

With the previous post, my collection of 'themed' poems comes to an end. All of them are inspired by certain incidents in my life of which I am entirely grateful to many people. These incidents have made me laugh, cry, think, reason with the powerful 'human' condition that we all go through and I am eternally thankful to God for educating me in the process.

Nothing has captivated me like the ongoing American presidential election and its far reaching implication on the way world sees its lone superpower. The timing of a novice like Barack Obama, the preparedness and the in-depth planning makes this election a wonderful experience. This election nevertheless of its outcome and the earlier said events will be the cornerstone in the next step of evolution in my life as a personality. I will be running a series on my blog on some of my political observations with respect to Christianity and the current world perspective. I promise that it would jolt you with profound thoughts and I humbly request you to come back for more updates.

Regards,

 

Tenny

No comments: