Oct 9, 2008

The Search for Happiness



If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

"You are so ugly,
and more are you so silly,
I don't love you,
nor will I marry you;
forget me and don't tout"

said and went he did my life out!

Cried and Cried me,
for that the rejection giveth he,
broke just not my heart,
shredded whatever in it prompt.

Love me him so much,
Gaveth my life for him much,
Was there whenever he needed me,
Hurt he me with those words slew!

Happiness! where art thou,
longed I since childhood for you,
Why do you evade me the sinner,
Days and days do I ponder,

'Happiness is like a butterfly,
chase it and does it fly,
forget it, comes to you sly!'

loudly did the teacher say!

Remember me not those words,
Faintly do I hope for the shouts,
that follow cries of joy shorts,
passed and passed did with it times;

'What do you see in this paper',

cried again the teacher out louder,
showed he the students a white sheet,
to ponder over a dot so black in it,
'black point see we in the center',
cried the students of the spectre!

'Life is like the white paper,
see we only the black that makes us sadder,
forget the white around that makes us gladder'

roared louder did the teacher!

Realize did I my folly,
never did I think about the flay,
of happiness I needed so many,
was right there for me in the fray,
for seek should I it for the say!

Happy became I for this the revalation,
elated for attaining the salvation,
moved in life through the elation,
confidently in full happiness!

Image courtesy: http://karenknowler.typepad.com/living_in_the_raw/images/happy_girl_jumping_1.jpg

No comments: