Jul 28, 2009

Obnoxiously Narcissist

406768670_29331b0563_m

Sometimes, I look around,

To the world that goes so round,

People going without any bounds,

Life passing less so sound,

Meaningless yet so loud!

Faster to those who care,

Slower yet to the unperturbed;

It never makes any sense,

To me, never would,

In a feeling so less dense,

Emotions never to build,

I lose myself least I care,

Why does it has to happen ?

Out of question, as for I concern,

To me is always is to be me,

Myself and all that I mean to me,

Need I care to any a soul so lesser,

I am what I am, happier to me,

Loves me than anything, never so little,

I love anything that begins with me,

To end me, pain so unimaginable,

I look around and see me,

I go around and the world stands so idle,

I go bounds around people that never gone,

The sound of me makes life go louder,

Meaningful as I go faster,

In emotions within me,

For the love of me,

Love denser, worship crazier,

I live for me, forever!!

Narcissism and self-deception are survival mechanisms without which many of us might just jump off a bridge. Todd Solondz

Image courtesy:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/174/406768670_29331b0563_m.jpg

No comments: